Monday, June 21, 2004

Bush told he is playing into Bin Laden's hands

There seems to be a never-ending flood of books slating monkey-man Bush, pointing out the obvious, that his foreign policy is making the world even more unstable. the question is, will the American public listen and vote him out, before he does even more damage.

The interesting thing is that anonymous, the writer of Imperial Hubris points out that al Quaeda is more likely to commit an attrocity on US soil in order to hand the election to Bush. I've been saying that for years, I can't rid myself of the awful sensation that the attacks of 9/11 were awfully convenient for Bush and his cronies. I doubt there are few depths to which they wouldn't sink in order to grab more money ... conspiracy theory, you tell me???

No comments: