Monday, April 11, 2005

Thank goodness for holidays

Unfortunately, not mine, but the next best thing, my shift manager is away which means I've taken charge of the radio.

Being a boring consultancy with a graphics department, we have no sound capacity on the PCs, and so can't access Internet radio (I know how very 20th century!) and have to use the lousy cassette radio thing with a broken ariel that loses tuning every few minutes.

Still I shouldn't moan too much as having control of the tuning button means we can listen to XFM instead of being subjected to the execrable Virgin that plays the same ten songs over and over again.

Now let's get it straight, I don't have anything against Coldplay, U2, Scissor Sisters or Snow Patrol, or their songs, it's just I hate the way Virgin plays the same two or three sonds by each of them endlessly. Are they paid by someone to conduct this aversion therapy on the British public???

No comments: