Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Vampire queen versus Amazon

Anne Rice has hit back at bad reviews of her book Blood Canticle on Amazon. So inflamed was the gothic queen that she offers to refund people's money

"And if you want your money back for the book, send it to 1239 First Street, New Orleans La. 70130. I am not a coward about my real name or where I live," she writes in a message posted Sept. 6 in response to the harsh criticisms and expressions of disappointment from dozens of readers. "And how glad I am that this book is the last one in a series that has invited your hateful and ugly responses."


I've read quite a few of her books and must say that they've just got worse and worse over the years to the point I wouldn't buy one now unless I was desperate for a trashy read

No comments: