Friday, February 20, 2004

Ike and the alien ambassadors According to Michael Salla, a former american university professor, today is the 50th anniversary of Ike d Eisenhower meeting aliens and refusing to give up nuclear weapons in return for advanced alien technology. Apparently this is hot news in UFO circles among the contactee/abductee lunatic fringe. Salla goes into further details on his website . To be honest I can't really bring myself to read this bilge, it all becomes a huge circular mess.

I think there was an X-Files episode in which it was postulated that the UFO/Abductee community was created and manipulated by groups that want disinformation to be spread among the paranoid and the gullible. whenever I see or hear the word Grey when applied to UFOs I automatically switch off, I was once involved in a production of Arthur Miller's the Crucible and just see it as Abigail williams style "me too" hysteria.

No comments: