Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Animals on the Underground yes that's right, as we don't have enough worries with the decaying tube, now there are wild animals all over the tube network (well the map that is). Cutsey little animal shapes can be found on the tube. I wonder if Erich von Daniken will write a book proposing that it's evidence of ancient alien landing sites. Not that I'm saying it can't have happened, the first time I read Zecharia Sitchin I was blown away by some of the evidence: the Sumerian numbering system which enables the calculation of the solar year; the possibility of further planets in our solar system; so many things, but unfortunately let down by his determination to identify heroes in legends with historical figures. Exactly the same problem I have with people who contend the Bible is history

No comments: