Friday, June 23, 2006

Win the argument by not saying a word - Lifehacker

If someone starts yelling to get their point across, don't respond -- just let them go on and on. Remain so silent that they eventually start wondering if you are even listening.

It doesn't matter what the issue was, you will have won the argument.


Isn't that the truth - it happened to me quite recently while cycling to work - some agressive idiot in a car threatened to run me over because he felt I had obstructed him from running a red light - He screamed and screamed, effing and blinding about how he was gonna kill me (not a very nice experience at 8 in the morning). But he was left looking like an idiot because I completely blanked him and opther passers by told him to shut up and stop acting like an idiot

No comments: