Friday, July 09, 2004

My horoscope from Dogpile

This morning I finally signed the contract for my new home in Oval. So glad it's finally time to move and I can't wait till the weekend's over and all the moving is done.

Interesting to see what my horoscope for today had to say

This a day of cleansing and renewal. Any discomfort about starting over will quickly fade as the benefits become obvious. You may be too absorbed in your projects to deal with others, but try to keep your heavy baggage on your lap. Keep to yourself for the most part, and attempt to clean up the cluttered areas around you that you must see every day. If you like, stay in your pajamas all day and sort through piles and cabinets you've been neglecting. Money issues may require your attention, so you'd better look their way.

No comments: